Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:10:30 -0700
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Sri Sri Radha Kunjabihari. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
On behalf of the organizing team inwe would like to provide you with some details for the upcoming book signing events with His Holiness Radhanath Swami.
We have TWO events - one in(on June 28) and the other in (on June 29).
Please RSVP by clicking: http://radhanathswami.com/michigan/
The first two events are formal and indirect preaching events and we beg your cooperation with regard to following guidelines:
- No devotional attire (Saree or Salwar Kameez is fine for mataji's) and no tilak
- No offering obeisances at the program, either inside or outside the premises.
- Please do not surround Radhanath Maharaj or hold his bag or bring him his shoes etc
- Please do not keep staring at Maharaj, please pay attention to new guests and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Please do not worry if the general public interacts with Maharaj in a way that we don’t think is appropriate – they do not offer obeisances, or if women talk to him directly etc.
- Let the audience define the kirtan and how they want to progress with it. Don’t push anything. Let people discover things.
Please carefully read the email below by HG Harivilas Prabhu, GBC and President oftemple, we request everyone to follow similar guidelines here in .
Please forward this email to visiting devotees from other cities or any congregation members who plan on attending the event.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email.
Thank you very much.
Radhanath Swami Michigan team