Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Srutakirti / JPS Coma / New Acharyas / Iran / Devotee suicides 08 19 26




Jayapataka: It looks like he is in a coma.


Hare Krsna!
 OK when this was posted some of the commenters said "why keep him alive in all this suffering"? "Pull the plug already!" "You are causing him more problems by keeping him alive, LET HIM GO." I think more people are starting to realize, keeping him going at this stage is not helpful for him at all. It is prolonging his suffering. But yeah all the GBC groupies like Radhanath will pitch in to glorify JPS "steadfast service attitude." Ummm, wouldn't it be better to -- let him go already! ys pd

740407mw.bom              Conversations
Satsvarupa: Don't they sometimes have to go to Yamaraja first for practice?
Prabhupada: Yes. That is daiva-netrena. These things are finished very quickly. And if it takes little time, then this man who is dying, he remains in coma and does not die. Because the judgement is going on, the decision waiting, coma. You have seen sometimes a man is in coma for seven days, eight days? Yes. That means his judgement is going on, that... Such kind of death means very sinful death. Not yet settled up, very complicated case. Therefore it takes time.

751031BG.NAI                 Lectures
Prabhupada: That is not very good. Coma is not good. That is the sign of sinful life. He must be conscious. That is good.

==========

SRUTAKIRTI

 https://www.change.org/p/request-for-removal-from-all-official-positions-srutakirti-pr-vishakha?

======

NEW ACHARYAS! 



SHRI GURU PARAMPARA CANNOT BE CONTINUED BY MOST OFFENSIVELY AND UNLAWFULLY ELECTED DEFECTIVE CONDITIONED SOULS, WHO CUNNINGLY ARE ELECTING OTHER DEFECTIVE CONDITIONED SOULS!!!

SHRILA PRABHUPĀDA'S BATTLEFIELD COMMISSIONS

ON 7th of JANUARY 1977 THE SANNYASA WAS OUTLAWED IN ISKCON PERSONALLY BY THE ACHARYA SHRILA PRABHUPĀDA..!!!

"Actually, I have not given any of you sannyas. But I am in a war with Maya, the material energy, and I need leaders. It is called in wartime, 'battlefield commission.'

There is no qualified leaders, but someone has to lead the charge. So, you take every fifth man, 'You are now lieutenant of the squad.' He is really a private, but we make him lieutenant for the day and he leads the charge. It is to be understood that you are not sufficiently equipped for this fight and most of you will go down." (Srila Prabhupada Conv., July 1976)

It has been revealed by witnesses that six months later, at The Kumba Mela in mid-January, 1977, there was a meeting of all the sannyasis present there, 35-40 of them, with Srila Prabhupada. The witnesses report that Srila Prabhupada was very angry and was loudly chastising them, saying: "This is not sannyas! This is not meaning of sannyas; you are making a mockery of sannyas!" He demanded that no more sannyasis be created, as he also demanded in the January 7th meeting, a week before the Kumba Mela.

In the conversation on Jan. 7th 1977, Srila Prabhupada told Jagadisa GBC, and Trivikram Maharaj, Hari Sauri, Palika dasi, Dr. Patel, who were also present: "But this hypocrisy should be stopped. First of all, there will be no sannyasi anymore. I have got very bad experience. And, at least we are not going to create new sannyasis. And those who have fallen, let them marry, live like respectable gentlemen. I have no objection. After all, young man, fallen down—that's all right. It is by nature's way. But marry that girl..." (page 331, Vol 28, Conv. Books.)

Earlier, during that same conversation, page 318, he also said: "This should be strictly outlawed, no more sannyasis. And those who have fallen, you get them married..." Srila Prabhupada went into considerable detail regarding his reasons during this conversation. And there were no recommendations for sannyas that upcoming Gaurpurnima on March 5th 1977, as was previously usually given to Srila Prabhupada at Gaurpurnima time.

However, he gave three sannyas initiations on May 29th 1977, to Bhakticaru, Premabhakti and Bhakticaitanya, all Bengalis, in Vrindavan, the very day after the May 28th GBC meeting! Bhakticaru Swami had just met Srila Prabhupada four months earlier and was receiving sannyas, first, and second initiations all at one time!

These three sannyas initiations are erroneously cited as proof that Srila Prabhupada was rescinding his order to discontinue sannyas in Iskcon. But it was his prerogative to make exceptions to the rule he had made a few months before. Why did he? To strengthen the Indian Yatra? (Note, they were all Bengalis.) But this does not change the fact that he ordered the devotees--..."there will be no sannyasi anymore. I have got very bad experience." "This should be strictly outlawed, no more sannyas." (Jan. 7th 1977) Those who are doubtful should read these conversations, which were quite descriptive and definitive, not tentative or temporary.

It was Srila Prabhupada's prerogative to make an exception, but that exception was later used as an excuse to continue sannyas initiations everywhere after his disappearance. And the exception was made the rule—surreptitiously. This is cheating, and the result has been the continual evolution of an unauthorized elitist priesthood with wealth, followers and prestige. But the truth is, Srila Prabhupada stopped his sannyasi "battlefield commissions" BEFORE HE LEFT.

During this January 7th conversation, Srila Prabhupada also spoke strongly and positively about the grihastha ashram. Actually, the history is that the movement was initially spread by grihasthas, and the whole GBC was originally all grhasthas. None of the above information was passed on to the rest of the GBC, or to the general devotees, and therefore nothing was done about it. Nothing has been done about it still, till this day!

MOST OF THEM FELL DOWN VERY BADLY..AND THAT IS WHY SHRILA PRABHUPADA OUTLAWED/FORBID THE SANNYASA IN ISKCON ON THE 7TH OF JANUARY 1977!!! IS YOUR ""guru"" A SANNYASI OR WHATEVER.., IF YES..THEN YOU ARE HORRIBLY DUPED, BECAUSE HE IS SELF-APPOINTED OR APPOINTED BY CONDITIONED DEFECTIVE SOULS..OR DEMONS IN DISGUISE OF VAISHNAVA CLOTHES / EXTERNAL BEHAVIOUR!!!

"Suppose I have taken sannyāsa, and if I see one gṛhastha having a very faithful and beautiful wife, if I think, "Oh, I left my wife. If I would have possessed, I would have been happy," he's immediately fallen. Because within the mind, he's associating with yoṣit. Suppose we go to see some rich man. I see that he has got money, nice motor car, nice building. If I think, "Oh, I have taken sannyāsa. If I would have possessed all these things, I would have been...," then immediately fall down." Shrila Prabhupāda, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 1.10.11-12
Māyāpura, June 25, 1973 

=======

IRAN


PADA: Sorry prabhu, but USA already carpet bombed Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, and for years, and so on and so forth, but these places did not change or improve. The only thing that improved is that USA bomb and missile manufacturing got new orders. We cannot continue to carpet bomb all these places all the time and call that a win or a victory. 

I do not consider more carpet bombing of Iran over and over the way forward, because we have done that type thing over there forever with no good results. If anything, we have woke up the radicals over there more, and made them even more of a threat to USA security. 

In other words, every time we decide to carpet bomb one of those places, it causes more problems than solutions. We should know that already. The Neo-con war hawks are panicked now over the next election cycle, because they are afraid the trillions of dollars they will need for another one of their forever wars will not be allocated. 

I personally hope the funds are not allocated, because these Neo-con forever wars are not helping the USA one iota, and it is costing us a fortune with no benefits for the USA. The country that benefits most is China, they are getting a record number of orders for EV cars and scooters etc, and now they have a huge order for EV heavy sized trucks. That is not helping the USA economy one whit.

We have known all along that taking down Iran requires 300,000 boots on the ground minimum, better is 1,000,000 boots, and Iran is now saying "bring them here, we want USA soldiers on our land so we can teach them a lesson." And I believe, they would teach USA a lesson. 

I personally see no planning or strategy was ever organized for this whole operation. It was a giant smash and grab operation, and now -- we forgot to even provide ourselves a getaway vehicle, so we are stuck. "We are going to blow up you crazy liar savage bastards" is also not a good negotiation technique, and we have not learned from that yet either.  

On the other hand, we are cutting back the world's oil consumption, and that is probably a good thing. But this could get a lot worse, it is starting to look like Russia is sending in advanced weapons via the Caspian sea. Probably, we have bit off more than we can chew here. And frankly we deserved to get a big set back in our endless wars of aggression, this might be a good lesson for us not to try to be the world's school yard bully. At the same time, this whole enterprise might get into a much wider war, with much bigger weapons, and it could get very ugly if we are not careful.  

ys pd  angel108b@yahoo.com  

======

DEVOTEE SUICIDES

Henry Doktorski is with PADA

November 20, 2020: On this date in history 4 years ago, a reader in Ireland posts a letter on the author’s Facebook page. Two other Facebook friends reply to the letter:

I finished your book, “Killing For Krishna.” I found it good to help me heal from the trauma I experienced while in ISKCON. Many, many ISKCON members were abused by their leaders’ strange ideas of Krishna. Most temples copied Kirtanananda’s mood to push devotees to be unpaid slaves of the invented idea that by making money one pleases Krishna. It’s very cultish. You did well to survive after all that weird stuff at New Vrindaban. It would probably ruin most folks.

I joined in 1978 in Ireland, and I helped buy the Inis Rath temple. I’m still trying to heal from all the cult false patterns. It ain’t easy to unlearn fake spiritual concepts. My bad karma, perhaps? Jayatirtha was my first “spiritual master,” then came Satsvarupa. Later, I took diksha outside of ISKCON and then, of course, I was treated like a criminal. Such a cruel little fundamentalist group. 

Material energy is cruel. Real surrender to God is a very intimate, private thing.
While living in Ireland, we had little trouble, but while reading your book I saw that Prithu (the temple president at ISKCON Inis Rath) and most of ISKCON tried to copy mad Kirtanananda. Of course the Lord allowed it to happen. It is a priceless lesson for you and all of us to really go deep and see how many nasty traps there are if we follow such an unfortunate person. 

It is truly one of the darkest places to go with such a wonderful process. However, I sense ISKCON is now more polished and even more crafty than Kirtanananda was, and it's still is going on. It’s like a phony strange Disneyland version of Krishna.

Reading your book also activated some trauma in me, as I experienced the sense of falseness which cults create. Indeed, I’m lucky to be alive. Four devotees from Ireland committed suicide; such was the damaging effect of their mis-treatment in ISKCON.

I left ISKCON around 2006, but the training—does it ever leave us? Every year in November and December I shut down, cause of old trauma from doing loads of Christmas marathons. Such an artificial, unnatural life style. I feel ISKCON is one the worst cults. It holds real truths, but they use it to cheat folks to make slaves for money for their fake GBC and gurus. I’m healing. I’m learning. I hope the mystical Lord will help you heal fully and a real blossoming of love awakens in your heart.

Clifford McKellar Kirk (Keshimardana dasa)
Derrylin, Enniskillen, United Kingdom
November 20, 2020

[Regarding the letter from Clifford Kirk to Henry]:

PADA: Right. A psychotherapist told me that when there is a cult, the people who die from suicide are really only the tip of the iceberg. Many others are suffering terribly, but only a very few more severe cases will actually take the step to take their own lives. That means many others, perhaps hundreds or even thousands, are feeling depressed and somewhat suicidal. 

They are surviving, meanwhile suffering a lot of mental trauma. They are more in control of their depression, begging the question, what kind of “leaders” make their followers depressed, even suicidal?

I had a friend here who was initiated by a GBC guru, and he just could not live with himself any more, because he was sort of a violent goonda “enforcer” for the GBC guru. He told me “I have committed many, many dark deeds to defend my guru.” And so, after he discovered his guru was bogus, he only lived for about 8 months, and he took his own life. 

I really cried over that death, such a waste and for no good reason, other than his bogus guru had a big ego to feed. And there are a number of similar cases. So his guru has all the blood of this suicide victim on his hands, since the bogus guru is 100 percent responsible that this event happened. 

Wow, it seems to me Yamaraja is going to take these gurus and have his agents take the stuffing out of them, if we are to believe shastra. And the enablers and goody two shoes apologists like Mukunda swami will have their place on Yama’s planet fixed up as well.

Sometimes there is also physical trauma, because the victims gave the best years of their lives and now that they are more elderly and worn out, and they are somewhat disabled, they get weeded out and left to fend for themselves. Anyway we have seen some other positive feed back from Henry’s books—because then the victims’ lives make more sense, they are simply co-victims along with many others. And so it gives them a little relief that they are not just isolated fools who are offenders who are going crazy.

Some devotees commit suicide direct—and others get cancer etc. due to stress and depression—and they sort of commit suicide through the back door. Needless to say, these leaders are going to have literally hell to pay for making all these Vaishnavas suffer. This devotee is correct, the reason Kirtanananda became the darling of the ISKCON leaders is—they wanted to be like him. He was the role model for the rest of them, like Prithu, etc.

So it is a cult, and a very nasty one too. The only good news is—more people are waking up and sharing their experiences and realizations, so it is slowing down future victims from getting exploited. Perhaps Krishna created the Internet so people could research all this and figure out what is what.

Right now another professional author has contacted PADA for some help with putting together a book of the history. Again it is odd, so many devotee complain they do not like the books of Henry, and they may—or may not—like this author either, meanwhile they are not authoring their own books. Lots of sour grapes out there. Anyway we wish this devotee [Clifford Kirk] well, he is right, it is a miracle me, Henry and himself even survived all this. Many did not.
(Puranjana dasa, ACBSP)
Berkeley, California

======

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.