Friday, August 21, 2026

Misogyny in Alachua / Satsvarupa 08 21 26

 



Misogyny In Alachua

Anon Dasi: I want to share something that happened to me today at the temple, because I feel it is important to address. I came to the temple with my two children to honor prasadam. At one point, an older prabhu approached me and asked my son his name. He then turned to me, clearly surprised, and asked, “Why don’t they have Sanskrit names?”

I explained that this was a family decision. We decided not to give them Sanskrit names at this point, and that when they are old enough, they can receive one from their spiritual teacher. I then turned away, thinking the conversation was over. However, he continued lecturing me about how children should have Sanskrit names. I politely said, “Thank you,” and again turned away.

He still did not stop. He then looked at my son and said, “You are going to the planet of Aaron.” Aaron is my son’s name. The way he said it was clearly meant to imply that because my son does not have a Sanskrit name, he would end up on some undesirable or inappropriate planet. 

At that point I asked him, “Why would you say something like that? Please, let’s close this conversation.” But he did not respect my request and continued criticizing me for the decision I made as a mother. I found the whole interaction deeply inappropriate and disrespectful. I was standing there alone with my children, and this man felt entitled to question my parenting choices, lecture me, and then make a disturbing comment directly to my child, even after I clearly asked him to stop.

It made me wonder: would he have spoken to me in the same way if my husband had been standing beside me? I am sharing this because I believe we need to be mindful of these kinds of interactions in the temple. A woman should not have to be accompanied by her husband in order to be treated with respect. If a woman is alone with her children and clearly says, “Please, let’s close this conversation,” that boundary should be respected.

Gauranga Mahananda Dasa

Earlier I shared a post about how female devotees should be respected and not treated like trash… with in an hour of said post I had over 8 different “devotees” from alachua… all threatening me and my family and called me everyname in the book besides a devotee. I am going to be very forward after almost thirty years of being a devotee I'm done with Iskcon and I am going to make a huge deal and take legal action. I will not stand by and let wanna be thugs ruin a faith I love so dearly. And if they are as tough as they say please come to my door I will gladly give you my address.

PADA: Well yep. When there is a damsel in distress, you can count on the misogynists in Alachua to try to stop her from being defended. What does one expect from Alachua, where they worship the leader of Auschwitz for kids Jayapataka over there? 

But Alachua is home to the former "GHQ" forum which was also not sympathetic to the ladies. The GHQ were saying we need to stop women from having a voice, well no kidding, the women were the main ones forwarding complaints about the child abuse. 

So this poor Gauranga guy tries to straighten out the etiquette, that ladies need to be defended and not verbally assaulted, and the Alachua misogynist's thug department defends -- the verbal assaulter of ladies. I would not expect less when the leaders there like Pranada are with the people promoting Auschwitz for kids messiahs programs.

Of course the GBC folks constantly harrass people to take initiation from one of the members of their homosexual and pedophile GBC guru program. Why don't you get your kids initiated as a member of the pedophile messiah's project? Sheesh!

One of my friends goes to GBC temples for the past 10 years, and he says everytime he walks in the door, someone says "have you been initiated yet"? I told this guy -- to get an initiation from their homosexual and pedophile guru process is taking you down to a lower planet. I do not recommend it. He agrees with me that photos of Jayapataka are evidence their gurus are not qualified to take karma.

Unfortunately we keep hearing other reports of "nutty" devotees misbehaving around the temples, smoking pot outside the temples, treating guests badly and so on. I think ISKCON has some whacked idea that they are attracting the intelligent scholarly types, but we keep hearing that nope, they are attracting the thugs, misogynists, misfits, criminals and nutty types. 

At some temples they evidently have a policy to keep the nut cases there so they can collect their welfare, food stamps and SSI checks. The problem is that there seems to be little meaningful managerial changes to fix these issues. Another devotee told me Jayadvaita is coming to their temple "and no one here likes him, but we have to tow the GBC line." So it looks like some of the nutty leaders are also a problem. ys pd 

=================

SATSVARUPA DASA GOSWAMI: 

Dear Srila Prabhupada: Initiating disciples is a duty I perform for you. It is how I sacrifice myself and serve your movement, but I’m not always sure, and that’s one of the important items I’d like to hear from you about. I say “hear” from you, but I don’t expect a letter from the spiritual world or to hear your voice from the sky. If you could enlighten my intelligence so that I could know what you want . . . For now, I initiate only on an exceptional basis, a few a year.

Many of the ones I initiated over ten years ago have gone defunct. I ask you about initiations, but let me also admit to you my inattentive japa. Please give me your mercy. Please help me. I could ask you for direction, but what more can you say? You have already said so much. Chant and hear. Serve the guru and the taste for chanting will come. Control the mind, the stubborn mind.

PADA: Right, most of the people the GBC initiate leave the movement not too long after. Berkeley has maybe two or three Hansadutta people floating around, but the over 200 he initiated have disappeared. Basically the temples are empty ghost towns. 

Satsvarupa says he is posing as another Jesus who can absorb sins as a service to the movement. Ummm, nope, that is not an authorized service for ANY of us neophytes. SDG also said "we goofed" as gurus. Umm nope, you have had devotees banned, beaten, molested, sued and killed. That is not called goofing around, it is called crimes against vaishnavas. 

Sorry it is not "my service" to make homosexuals, pedophiles, drunks, drug addicts, criminals, perverts and fools into God's successors. That is serving Satan and not God.  

ys pd angel108b@yahoo.com

=====

1 comment:

  1. JD: Satsvarupa is ... eternal victimhood. "I was just doing my service. And my service is ... being a fake acharya and cheating people. And my service is to make 10 more fake acharyas just like me."

    And the problem is what now? No one appreciates my great trial and tribulation from doing so much service! WTF? He was never given this service. He does a good con job, people feel sorry ... he tried to do his service and he has to suffer.

    Harikesh, Ramesvara, Bhagavan, all have the same complaint. We just did our service and it did not work because no one appreciated us. People are still buying this BS?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.