*** Well prabhu there is mass child molesting going on. No there is not!
*** They are re-writing the books. No, Jayadvaita is improving the books.
*** Srila Prabhupada says he is being poisoned. No, he never said that! Etc.
Well it looks to me like a lot of people are FINALLY saying, hey wait a minute, he DOES say he is being poisoned; they are making massive book changes and yeah lots of child molesting has been going on. Yup!
Gregory Michal Scharf (Gargamuni)
Srila Prabhupada was taking Markata Dwaja Medicine which can act as a poison or a stimulent for the heart .... loaded with different metals including mercury. the medcine was brought from Delhi and was already contaminated and had a poisonious effect on His body.; but not that He was poisoned purposely...
Govinda Dasadasa: Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Pl. accept dandavats. May I correct you, It is makaradvaja not markatadvaja.
PADA: Gregory Michal Scharf They are whispering about intentional p*isoning him. It is all on tape. The whispers have been authenticated by three separate professional audio forensic labs. The Gainesville FBI said if this crime had taken place in the USA, they would have made it a felony crime and charged the culprits. They believe the evidence points to a homicide. The FBI are convinced by the evidence.
Srila Prabhupada says I need to get out of this room because Ravana will k*ll me here. Etc. He says someone is giving me p*ison, and someone is, and that someone is the Ravana party. Sorry, there is a lot of info you are ignoring here. But the Truth Labs in India are professional forensic folks and they made a package of all the evidence and they said, this is a homicide. I trust the professionals and not the armchair side experts.
Of course I also said there is mass child mistreatment going on in 1979, no one believed me, because the devotees as a group have little discrimination on what is a crime and what is not. I cannot trust their judgement. The Bengali man who transcribed the tape for me said, this is a homicide, that was his interpretation of the tape and so it is for a number of other native speakers. A Brijabasi friend of Srila Prabhupada also told me this is a homicide when I played the tape to him. He was a personal friend of Srila Prabhupada and he was crying. The devotees for the most part never cry, they want to defend their friends, just like they defended their friends on the mass child mistreatment. ys pd
Madhavi Khurana: Nope, not the case.
Sanaka Rsi: You are confirming that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned, but you're saying that it wasn't intentional. How can you be certain? I'm still waiting to hear a reasonable explanation for the high levels of cadmium...
PADA: Yeah, the GBC always hires "experts" like their audio forensic sound expert, who was the owner of a rock and roll recording studio that went bankrupt. And their "doctor's report" that was made by a person who has no doctor degree. Naveen Krishna's dad [Dr. Khurana] was one of the Kavirajas and he said there was malefic intent, which Naveen also believes. I was the person who first released these November tapes [why were they hidden?] and I believed the tapes before we even knew there was any forensic follow up, which confirmed the tapes.
Dr. Lemos does not cover the full range of evidence, nor does he explain why we concluded there was malefic intent before any of the forensics was even known about. Nor does he explain what they are whispering about etc. It is another GBC dud on arrival. ys pd
*** NITYANANDA DASA
I am working on getting a text (not PDF) version of the 5 year forensic study (summary only) done by Truth Labs, Hyderabad on the evidence that Srila Prabhupada was maliciously p*isoned by his own caretakers in 1977. This is why the GBC finally actually responded with a bit more than their constant past denials, hiring a Dr. Lemos to nit-pick and fault-find the p*isoning thesis.
Again, rather than do any of their own tests or present some solid contrary evidence, the GBC through Dr. Lemos simply created doubts, maybe this, maybe that, thus inconclusive. And, of course, the GBC places NO WEIGHT on Srila Prabhupada's own words about being p*isoned, nor the "p*ison whispers."
No honest investigation, ever... 49 years now. Just denials or implausible "alternative" explanations, such as, Srila Prabhupada's lethal levels of heavy metals might have come from ceramic mugs, rice, mustard seeds, the Yamuna, Ayurvedic meds, etc, although he was the only one who somehow acquired these amounts!
J Dasi: PADA, you make a good argument. All sides should be considered. Pros-Cons.
Gregory Michal Scharf
Tamala Krsna: Srila Prabhupada? You said before that it is said that you were poisoned?
Prabhupada: No. These kind of symptoms are seen when a man is poisoned. He said like that. Not that I am poisoned.
Tamala Krsna: Yeah. Did anyone tell you that, or you just know it from before?
Prabhupada: I read something.
Tamala Krsna: Ah, I see. That's why actually we cannot allow anyone else to cook for you.
Prabhupada: That is good.
>>> Ref. VedaBase => Room Conversation -- November 9, 1977, Vrndavana Srila Prabhupada was taking Markata Dwaja Medicine which can act as a poison....loaded with different metals including mercury. the medcine was brought from Delhi and was already contaminated and had a poisonious effect on His body.
PADA: Yep, one isolated statement out of all the others. But yeah, he has the symptoms and the kavirajas agreed. And we cannot allow someone else to cook for you, yep, classic means of delivering toxins. A gurukuli saw Bhavananda sprinkling white powder on Srila Prabhupada's food, he said it was "spiritual dust" OK heavy metals can be ground into powder.
There are also whispers and etc. I never needed any of that, I just just accept when he says someone is giving me p*ison, then someone is. I believe he wanted to hide the info and so most of it is in the Hindi, that is why they did not destroy the tapes, and that is why I got them. The Bengali newsman who did the original transcript told me, "this man is being p*isoned." He did not even know who Prabhupada was ... he knew what the tape said. Yeah we need to take all the quotes together and not cherry pick one isolated one, which by the way confirms he has the symtoms and these symptoms maybe coming from his food. Even this part of the conversations shows something suspect. ys pd
Asta sakhi -- Rasa Manjari: When Srila Prabhupada made his last journey to England. He asked me up to his rooms . He was so frail so fragile and could not stand without support. We were in his rooms and in his bedroom. He sent his servant out of the room and asked me to bring him a bunsan burner stove with a pot that could fit the burner with a lighter and to bring it directly to him.
He asked me to bring him milk at this time everyday he was there and to hand it to him personally. He looked me in the eyes and I answered yes Srila Prabhupada and he answered I want to cook the milk myself. I supplied him with everything and got into so much trouble when I insisted to give Srila Prabhupada his milk every day only putting it directly in his hands and only his servant hands when Srila Prabhupada noded his head confirming to do it this way.
I felt so bad so afraid when Srila Prabhupada left that I could not go with him to protect him as that mood consumed me after giving him his milk in this way. If anything was going on our beloved Srila Prabhupada knew about it.
Asta Sakhi - another lady who cooked for Prabhupada was told by him ". I want her to cook for me as I know she loves me so much and would never poison me." At the last days in November of 1977 Prabhupada had told devotees I can either stay or leave as Krsna has told me this.
He asked several senior Disciples including Tamal , Kirtananda and Kirtanananda and a few others said, "we need you to stay" but Tamal was totally silent and didn't answer. Prabhupada wanted his sister to cook for him and not others. Anyone who doubts Srila Prabhupada and calls Srila Prabhupada a conspiracy agitator or insults those who love Him and ache for His tribulation at the hands of evil subversives, is condemned.
Madhavi Khurana: "small portions"...NO!! Go to: PrabhupadaTruthCommission.com for proper reports.
Mayesvara Dasa: All the other stupid pseudo-evidence that has been presented by those who do not understand Jurisprudence to prop up Nico's venomous rumor that Srila Prabhupada was murdered by his most trusted disciples are fully exposed at: https://samadhitattva.com/
Madana Gopal: Iskcon needs to wake the hell up, and stop the cover up, The evidence is overwhelming and conclusive Srila Prabhupada was maliciously and deliberately POISONED, Srila Prabhupada even stated it himself, that he was being poisoned.
Any so called iskcon devotee that wants to dismiss the evidence and flippantly brush it aside should be ashamed of themselves. Look at the evidence its proof right there but iskcon goes out of its way to try to disprove disprove disprove. Im disgusted and disappointed with so called advanced devotees working so hard to disprove the absolute truth.
Gregory Michal Scharf: Brahmananda was present, no such thing took place Prabhu...
Gunamai D. Dasi: And Krishna was present and he protects his pure devotees. But then, even Krishna was attacked by Maya when he was born, (somewhere I read Prabhupada had said that ) . No one can understand Krishna’s mysterious past times. Mare Krishna rakhe ke, rakhe Krishna Mare Ke..
Gita: 7-26 “O Arjuna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities; but Me no one knows.”
Madana Gopal: I really wish that was the case but as I said for me the evidence is overwhelming.
Gregory Michal Scharf: Madana Gopal Srila Prabhupada was taking Markata Dwaja Medicine which can act as a poison or a stimelent for the heart....loaded with different metals including mercury. the medcine was brought from Delhi and was already contaminated and had a poisonious effect on His body.; but not that He was poisoned purposely...
Madana Gopal: I am sorry prabhu but I definitely do not agree I believe he was purposely poisoned I’m open to all theories, I have read all literature for and against I believe the evidence to be overwhelmingly in favour that our Srila Prabhupada was maliciously poisoned.
Ujjval G Samanic yes I know you dont have to convince me
Madhavi Khurana: Markadvaja was only given to him a couple of times in the last few days, and it was nixed by the kaviraja after that as not appropriate for Prabhupada's condition. That doesn't account then, either, for the elevated levels in his hair samples months before!
Markadvaja itself also isn't "loaded with different metals"; you need to be accurate instead of presenting vague statements. Its basis is mercury, sulphur and gold...but obviously it is produced in such a way that it give BENEFICIAL results, not malefic!
But, as I mentioned, Srila Prabhupada was only given it 2 or 3 times. That did NOT account for the elevated levels of mercury or MORE lethally, CADMIUM in his hair! If markadvaja was deadly, it wouldn't be used as it has been for centuries in Ayurveda!
Maha Alexandrova: Srila Prabhupada himself said he was poisoned. This is the first evidence!!
Gregory Scharf: Maha Alexandrova He did not, Brahmananda was present, this all a conspiracy theory for fame and fortune, thats all by one crazy man
PADA: The Bengali man who made the first transcript said this is a homicide. He is not a crazy man, nor does he want fame and fortune? In fact he told me never to mention his name since he fears for his relatives in Bengal. This man is a professional Bengali news editor, he does not want any fame and he is not crazy either, he is a professional.
I am also not seeking fame either by forwarding these tapes, rather I knew this would be a peril to my life. Why would I put my life in peril again, after my life was already in peril for exposing the mass child mistreatment. Then the Jayapataka people complained that they had to spend $100,000,000 after I supported various lawsuits. Why is ISKCON spending $100,000,000 fighting crazy people?
Sorry, we have professional forensic experts backing our claim, and the GBC's experts were proven to be frauds. To insult me as a crazy man who wants fame does not answer all the self evident questions, for starters, why was I told this is a homicide by the Bengali man and also by a close Prabhupada associate Brjabasi, who was crying when I played him the tape?
Was he crying because he is a crazy many who wants fame? No, same thing, he fears these people and does not want his name mentioned. Calling us crazy liars is how the child mistreatment was also handled ... I am well used to it by now. Calling us people crazy liars if GBC pt. II, we have heard it all before a million times. Naveen and others are also not crazy people, they just confirmed what the Bengali man told me from square one. But I knew something bad was going on before I even gave the tape to the Bengali man. ys pd
Lila Shakti: Gregory Michal Scharf, Yes Prabhu. We know who is that crazy man and his stupid conspiracy theories!
Madhavi Khurana Piotr Woyno please listen to the recordings of November 1977. Srila Prabhupada himself was the one "who started this conspiracy theory".
Gregory Michal Scharf Brahmananda was present?! Didn't notice his name in the transcripts of those November 1977 recordings! Perhaps it would be good for you to hear the recordings yourself, Prabhu and read the transcripts of the November tapes before you make and publish a judgement on such an important and pivotal matter!!
Srila Prabhupada DID say he was being poisoned on November 8, 1977 (conversation books)! That is why there was a BIG commotion! Bhakti Caru was VERY alarmed! The kaviraja was intensely inquiring and there was a LOT of discussion with Tamal and Bhavananda! How can you boldly say that "this is all nonsense"! How DARE you mislead people like that!
The discussion picked up again on the next day. And then on the 10th there was discussion about Srila Prabhupada's gong on parikrama. THAT is when he called his "caretakers", "Ravana"!
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: This seems like suicide, Śrīla Prabhupāda, this program. It seems to some of us like it's suicidal.
Prabhupāda: And this is also suicidal.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Hmm. Prabhupāda said, "And this is also suicide." Now you have to choose which suicide.
Prabhupāda: The Rāvaṇa will kill and Rāma will kill. Better to be killed by Rāma. Eh? That Marikhi—if he does not go to mislead Sītā, he'll be killed by Rāvaṇa; and if he goes to be killed by Rāma, then it is better.
NOTICE that Tamal says, "Now you have to choose which suicide"!!! And when Srila Prabhupada makes his "Ravana" statement, Tamal just goes on and changes the subject!! WHY?! Wouldn't YOU be alarmed at his statement?!!
And as far as accusing Nityananda Prabhu of "coming up with this 'conspiracy theory' for fame and fortune", that is just really laughable!! What kind of "fame" do you think he's gotten by compiling this evidence?! Mostly negative "fame" like you are promoting.
And fortune?! That's a completely ridiculous statement! HOW has he, or WILL he, gain "fortune" from this project?! Rather, he has invested tens of thousands of dollars into careful and professional forensic research...something that your GBC refused to do!! They have MUCH more important things to spend their $$ on, like comfy accommodations and travel for themselves!
PLEASE don't speak when you don't have accurate knowledge. IF your brother was there...do you think that the poisoners would have let him know they were poisoning Srila Prabhupada?! Obviously not! And obviously also, Brahmananda Prabhu wasn't there every minute of every day, and apparently NOT when Srila Prabhupada HIMSELF spoke of being poisoned!!
Mayesvara Dasa: Dr. Lemos affadavit and qualifications can all be found at:
https://samadhitattva.com/category/drlemos/
PADA: Mayesvara Dasa Yes, samadhi for child predators, we got that already. ys pd
Mayesvara Dasa
You don't "Get" anything correctly!
PADA: Mayesvara Dasa Yes, the GBC made a samadhi for a child predator. My friends in Vrndavana are mortified, but they said complaining could put their lives in peril, so they have to not complain. We know all about your samadhi tattvas. Giriraj is back to wearing orange and hanging out with Vaisesika like there is no problem, and my friends here said that Silicon Valley guys simply have no idea how badly this looks to the public, nor do they care. I told them,he is another predator posing as a messiah, it is all part of the club. ys pd
Ron Jermakian: Can we at least get an AI summary on this thread? (not that I'm too dumb or lazy to follow links, lol...)
Chitramalini Kesavi Chandana Hazarika: Hare Krishna Prabhu. Please accept my humble obeisances 🙏. Kindly share the report 🙏
Madana Gopal: Iskcon has never done a proper scientific in depth, investigation into this allegation, that iskcon calls a poison conspiracy theory. its no theory there is definitely enough evidence to warrant a proper investigation, instead of some half baked un-financed rubbish that they published called not that Im poisoned, which never addressed any of the questions or evidence at hand, never did any of there own scientific testing. and worked consistently behind the scenes against anyone or any group who inquired or investigated the poison issue, instead chose to criticise concerned devotees, who had paid thousands of dollars to have the proper scientific tests completed by world experts.
You cant just brush these experts aside and call it a conspiracy theory. Iskcon has never given any answers to the scientific evidence or questions asked, preferring to at all costs avoid confronting the real evidence and in so doing brainwashing the current vaishnava community, that there is no evidence. But in actual fact there is definitely loads of evidence to warrant a proper investigation.
John S Stead: Why is this important prabhu? Didn't Srila Prabhupada simple disappear due to old age?
Mahabhagavata Dasi: So many want to believe it. Thank you. Great service.
Ratnamaya Nimai Das: Hare krishna Prabhuji i offering my humble obeisances into ur lotus feet 🙇♂️🙇♂️🙇♂️
Lalita Liechti: Hare Ktsna Gargamuni Prabhu. So what are the results of the test?
Anusha Mohan: psdmohan@gmail.com
Nandini Mohindra: Great but what do I do about Srila Prabhupad’s hair sample?
Lila Shakti: His Divine Grace was never poisoned. Thank you!
JS: Why is this important prabhu? Didn't Srila Prabhupada simple disappear due to old age?

Madhavi Khurana: Anything in relation to Srila Prabhupada is important. The specific reason THIS issue is important is that it points to the HORRIFYING possibility that some of Srila Prabhupada's "closest disciples" poisoned Srila Prabhupada with malefic intent!
Why would they do that? What was the motive? Look no further than "becoming guru themselves"...and all the fame, profit, distinction, and adoration that entailed. Surely you're aware of the history AND all the fallout and disasters that move caused!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.