Thank you PADA, I appreciate it. This has taken time for me to be able to open up publicly about the abuse that I went through as a result of my so called friendship with John Jeffery, Ragunath. Ragunath says there's no truth to my side of the story. But he has sexually assaulted me.
There were no witnesses present so it's his story against mine. From what I understand and from what I've been told from people who knew him when he lived in New Vrindavan as a youth studying under Bhaktipada -- he would a recruit other youth to be sexually exploited and abused by the Iskcon so called Guru.
If he was taught to do this as a youth by Keith Ham, then what other weird habits has he learn from this unfortunate stay in Iskcon's notorious child abusing centers known as Gurukuls.
So yes he is originally a disciple of His Divine Grace, AC Bhakti Vedanta Swami Prabupad. But he spent way more time associating with Bhaktipada and his crew.
So the evidence speaks for itself. I am a victim, he is a weird predator.
And anyone who claims otherwise by supporting him most likely has their hand in weirdness or was misinformed. He spent a early little part of his life with a bona fide spiritual teacher. After that -- his karma changed and led him to becoming a notorious pedophile's Recruiter. And he exploited me.
As for me -- I apologize to the world community. And anyone who is affected by my action. Violence has a certain place in time to be appropriate. It was un-appropriate for me to return days after being sexually assaulted and react the way I did.
Varaha Mims aka Vasudam
PADA: Sorry is John Jeffrey, the same as Raghu John Giuffre? Is he using different names? Very sorry to hear what happened.
Vasu Mims
Same person, i'm not sure if I spelled his name wrong or not. But those are the names that he goes by.
PADA: Sorry is John Jeffrey, the same as Raghu John Giuffre? Is he using different names? Very sorry to hear what happened.
Vasu Mims
Same person, i'm not sure if I spelled his name wrong or not. But those are the names that he goes by.
PADA: OK normally no one just tries to hack up another person without any preliminary cause. I get that. I always felt there is more to the story that you attacked him so violently.
I do feel like Raghunath has some similar issues regarding the gurukula abuse, and perhaps is the cause of your attacking him. When I advertised his name with the Windle Turley lawsuit, some other kulis complained to me "why are you advertising that guy, he was a GBC monitor who was cruel to us, and he helped the evil program." At the same time, he did help the case to his credit, which helped others.
But it looks like he made more than a few enemies in that gurukula program, other than yourself. Of course now it is "he said, you said, he said." He will likely defend himself from your complaints. I also know that your entire Mims family suffered a lot already, and there has been some tragic situations within your family, so the whole Hare Krishna life has not been kind to your family.
As for Raghunath himself, I think he has struggled a lot as well, so there is no actual winner here. He may have been one of the GBC's "classroom monitors" who was coerced by the GBC people to act badly with the other kids. I have heard that type of thing also went on with Niragadeva and other "monitors." And these monitor guys may have over stepped their positions with other children, and exploited them. Very reasonable to expect that happened.
So it is a little like when the evil prison guards force the prisoners to beat one another up. This is very cruel, especially when done with children. Niragadeva ended up suffering a lot too, he ended up very bitter and distraught over the whole mess. Same thing, if I show any sympathy to him, his victims are not happy. And I cannot blame them one iota.
So who do I believe here? I believe both of you suffered a lot of evil. And it manifested when you tried to take him out. But I consider both of you to be victims. Having said that, the classroom monitors still are going to have to take at least some responsibility for their actions at some point, this life or the next, even if they were coerced.
The monitors were generally the older kids, so they had a higher level duty to protect the younger ones. But I know there are special circumstances where they felt compellled to act badly. Having heard what happened to so many kid victims in these gurukulas, I am frankly not surprised entirely that it ended up with this violent incident. I am surprised at one thing -- there is not a lot more violent incidents, truth be told.
But as I tried to say, there are no winners here except maybe it appears -- the GBC. They orchestrated hell on earth for you kids, and it almost looks like they were rewarded with millionaire lifestyles. But they won't get away with this, they will have to pay as well.
Anyway I am glad you finally wanted to have your side of the story heard. Lets hope it will help you and Raghu heal this situation, put all this behind you, bury the hatchet so to speak, and move on with both of your lives. I feel terrible for what happened to all of you guys.
And I even feel bad for the GBC guys who made all of this happen to Krishna's kids. Because they have no idea what depths of hell they are going to encounter for helping harm one single hair on just one of these kids, including you and Raghu, and for how many eons of time they will stay in those depths, for their role in orchestrating all this. You could say they are doomed to rot in hell for eternity, or something close to it. And I feel bad they have had to come to that state.
In any case, I wish you and Raghu all the best for the future. What happened to you guys should never have happened to either one of you. We, as a society, failed you guys, we also failed your family as a whole, and this is the unsavory result, and that is all there is to it. I wish you, and him, can find peace with Krishna at this stage of things.
All this being said, we are all highly conditioned / contaminated souls who are trying to connect with Krishna, who is the Supreme pure. There are going to be a lot of problems when the supreme contaminated is trying to mix with the Supreme Pure, and there will be lots of misrepresentation, exploiting, cheating, false pure devotees, predators of all types, violence and all the rest of it.
Our only hope is to try to hang on and hope we eventually get some mercy from the Supreme being. I believe Srila Prabhupada was poisoned to make a path for these exploiters to become gurus. And if he was poisoned, then there is going to be a lot of severe karma reactions for everyone, including the entire planet.
And if the poisoners sabha then takes over his society, we have to expect all sorts of anomalies and catastrophic events to unfold, and they have. At the same time, having any connection to Krishna is way better than none. So we have a mixed blessing, we have some positive connection to Krishna, and at the same time unfortunately, some connection to the people who will kill Krishna's pure devotees, and cause hell for us.
Is it our karma? I cannot say. The ways of the Lord are a mystery, even Yuddhisthira was in shock seeing all the dead bodies after Kurukshetra, what to speak of us lowly peons. Anyway, I wish you and Raghunath well, and hope we can all heal to some extent and move along on the path to Krishna.
Thanks for writing me and keep well.
ys pd angel108b@yahoo.com
=======
SRIDHARA MAHARAJA VS PADA
ND: You write as though you alone possessed perfect foresight while everyone else—including Śrīla Prabhupāda, the GBC, and senior Vaiṣṇavas—failed to see what only you could see. When I challenged you previously, you even claimed you had this vision from the age of eight.
PADA: Well yeah at the age of eight I already knew Sridhara's illicit behavior gurus are bogus.
ND: If your discernment was truly that extraordinary, why didn’t you identify the future child abusers, murderers, armed criminals, drug users, and other dangerous individuals to Śrīla Prabhupāda while he was physically present? If you genuinely foresaw all of this, why not prevent the catastrophe before it unfolded?
PADA: I am not Srila Prabhupada's boss. In any case I never said I was perfect, this is a straw man argument. Anyway yeah, Srila Prabhupada did know that these guys are trouble, he made numerous comments on how badly the GBC guys are. In the end he said they are giving him poison. He knew more than anyone what kind of situation he was dealing with. There would have been no need for me to have reminded him, poisoners, envious of guru etc, are evil men.
That question was put to you, and you never answered it. Now to your latest claim.
PADA: I did answer it, I am not Srila Prabhupada's boss. And he did know they were up to no good. I never said he did not know they were up to no good.
You write: “Śrīdhara was told people like me were protesting.” Thank you. You have just demonstrated my point. He was told. You were not present in the conversations. You were not part of the discussions between the GBC and Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja. You are relying on transcripts and your interpretation of them.
PADA: Well if I am protesting and none should protest, he is talking about me and no one else?
ND: But transcripts never tell the whole story. They do not capture every discussion before or after, every nuance, every qualification, or every circumstance.
PADA: "None" is all inclusive, no nuance there, none = no one = me.
ND: More importantly, knowing what we now know about some of the leadership of that period, is it impossible that they presented the situation to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja in a way that suited their own agenda?
PADA: Sridhar never asked to review the appointment tape, we did. He never even bothered to authenticate their claims, we did, and that is why he made us a target.
ND: After all, this is the same institution that later became embroiled in scandals involving child abuse, violence, financial misconduct, and other serious failures. It is also an institution that has been willing to revise and edit Śrīla Prabhupāda’s books, leading to decades of debate among devotees. Given that history, why do you assume every representation made to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja was complete and accurate?
PADA: I never said it was accurate, I said he fell for false information, he drank the GBC kool aid, and then tried to throttle us back from finding the real information.
ND: Then you say: “I have posted these events dozens and dozens of times.” That does not strengthen your argument. It demonstrates an obsession with discrediting a Vaiṣṇava who left this world many years ago. Repeating an accusation hundreds of times does not transform it into proof.
PADA: It means your claim I was silent is false.
ND: You then introduce Hansadutta into the discussion. Again, where is your evidence that Hansadutta’s later behaviour—his guns, alcohol, criminal conduct, or other deviations—was caused by or carried out under the instruction of Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja? Correlation is not causation.
PADA: Same evidence, Hansadutta played the tapes of his conversations with Sridhara saying he should remain a guru. Even Hansadutta said, Sridhara telling me to continue to be guru is THE WORST ADVICE anyone ever gave him.
ND: You cannot simply attach every failure of former ISKCON leaders to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja without producing clear evidence. That is not history. It is guilt by association.
PADA: Hansadutta told us what Sridhara said, stay on as guru, and he had tapes, and his crew members told me the same thing.
ND: And let us remember one undeniable historical fact. It was Śrīla Prabhupāda himself who repeatedly glorified Śrīla Bhakti Rakṣaka Śrīdhara Mahārāja, praised his spiritual depth, sought his association, and entrusted him with significant responsibilities in the Gauḍīya mission.
PADA: He told us not to ever visit Sridhar after Himavati came back crying, saying they were making offenses at Sridhara's Matha. And we never did go there.
ND: So I return to the question I have asked from the beginning. Was Śrīla Prabhupāda speaking with a forked tongue?
PADA: No, he said this man ruined the Gaudiya Matha, and that is correct.
ND: Or are you selectively accepting only those statements that support your narrative while dismissing everything else he said about Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja? History deserves better than selective quotation. Vaiṣṇavas deserve better than perpetual vilification. And Lord Caitanya’s mission deserves better than endless attempts to rewrite the spiritual legacy of one of the most respected disciples of Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura.
PADA: A person who makes bi-sex deviators into acharyas, and endorses 11 more deviators into acharyas is respected in India, ok, but not here, Westerners do not approve of debauchee acharyas.
Hansadutta told Sridhara Maharaja he is drinking Vodka, taking percodans, and is having affairs with half dozen females. And Sridhara told him, there is only one thing to do -- stay in the Vyasa or the disciples will be disturbed. Again same thing, at age 8 -- I already knew that this is not the qualification of an acharya.
ND: You write as though you alone possessed perfect foresight while everyone else—including Śrīla Prabhupāda, the GBC, and senior Vaiṣṇavas—failed to see what only you could see. When I challenged you previously, you even claimed you had this vision from the age of eight.
PADA: Well yeah at the age of eight I already knew Sridhara's illicit behavior gurus are bogus.
ND: If your discernment was truly that extraordinary, why didn’t you identify the future child abusers, murderers, armed criminals, drug users, and other dangerous individuals to Śrīla Prabhupāda while he was physically present? If you genuinely foresaw all of this, why not prevent the catastrophe before it unfolded?
PADA: I am not Srila Prabhupada's boss. In any case I never said I was perfect, this is a straw man argument. Anyway yeah, Srila Prabhupada did know that these guys are trouble, he made numerous comments on how badly the GBC guys are. In the end he said they are giving him poison. He knew more than anyone what kind of situation he was dealing with. There would have been no need for me to have reminded him, poisoners, envious of guru etc, are evil men.
That question was put to you, and you never answered it. Now to your latest claim.
PADA: I did answer it, I am not Srila Prabhupada's boss. And he did know they were up to no good. I never said he did not know they were up to no good.
You write: “Śrīdhara was told people like me were protesting.” Thank you. You have just demonstrated my point. He was told. You were not present in the conversations. You were not part of the discussions between the GBC and Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja. You are relying on transcripts and your interpretation of them.
PADA: Well if I am protesting and none should protest, he is talking about me and no one else?
ND: But transcripts never tell the whole story. They do not capture every discussion before or after, every nuance, every qualification, or every circumstance.
PADA: "None" is all inclusive, no nuance there, none = no one = me.
ND: More importantly, knowing what we now know about some of the leadership of that period, is it impossible that they presented the situation to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja in a way that suited their own agenda?
PADA: Sridhar never asked to review the appointment tape, we did. He never even bothered to authenticate their claims, we did, and that is why he made us a target.
ND: After all, this is the same institution that later became embroiled in scandals involving child abuse, violence, financial misconduct, and other serious failures. It is also an institution that has been willing to revise and edit Śrīla Prabhupāda’s books, leading to decades of debate among devotees. Given that history, why do you assume every representation made to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja was complete and accurate?
PADA: I never said it was accurate, I said he fell for false information, he drank the GBC kool aid, and then tried to throttle us back from finding the real information.
ND: Then you say: “I have posted these events dozens and dozens of times.” That does not strengthen your argument. It demonstrates an obsession with discrediting a Vaiṣṇava who left this world many years ago. Repeating an accusation hundreds of times does not transform it into proof.
PADA: It means your claim I was silent is false.
ND: You then introduce Hansadutta into the discussion. Again, where is your evidence that Hansadutta’s later behaviour—his guns, alcohol, criminal conduct, or other deviations—was caused by or carried out under the instruction of Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja? Correlation is not causation.
PADA: Same evidence, Hansadutta played the tapes of his conversations with Sridhara saying he should remain a guru. Even Hansadutta said, Sridhara telling me to continue to be guru is THE WORST ADVICE anyone ever gave him.
ND: You cannot simply attach every failure of former ISKCON leaders to Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja without producing clear evidence. That is not history. It is guilt by association.
PADA: Hansadutta told us what Sridhara said, stay on as guru, and he had tapes, and his crew members told me the same thing.
ND: And let us remember one undeniable historical fact. It was Śrīla Prabhupāda himself who repeatedly glorified Śrīla Bhakti Rakṣaka Śrīdhara Mahārāja, praised his spiritual depth, sought his association, and entrusted him with significant responsibilities in the Gauḍīya mission.
PADA: He told us not to ever visit Sridhar after Himavati came back crying, saying they were making offenses at Sridhara's Matha. And we never did go there.
ND: So I return to the question I have asked from the beginning. Was Śrīla Prabhupāda speaking with a forked tongue?
PADA: No, he said this man ruined the Gaudiya Matha, and that is correct.
ND: Or are you selectively accepting only those statements that support your narrative while dismissing everything else he said about Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja? History deserves better than selective quotation. Vaiṣṇavas deserve better than perpetual vilification. And Lord Caitanya’s mission deserves better than endless attempts to rewrite the spiritual legacy of one of the most respected disciples of Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura.
PADA: A person who makes bi-sex deviators into acharyas, and endorses 11 more deviators into acharyas is respected in India, ok, but not here, Westerners do not approve of debauchee acharyas.
Hansadutta told Sridhara Maharaja he is drinking Vodka, taking percodans, and is having affairs with half dozen females. And Sridhara told him, there is only one thing to do -- stay in the Vyasa or the disciples will be disturbed. Again same thing, at age 8 -- I already knew that this is not the qualification of an acharya.
The historical context is, I am saying intoxicated womanizers are not acharyas, and someone is saying I am wrong to protest. One of the intoxicated womanizers goes direct to Sridhara for "advice," and is told to stay in the Vyasa. None of this has anything to do with Lord Chaitanya or the parampara.
Worshiping drunken womanizers is not the process. A person who endorses drunken womanizers as God's successor has no idea who is God and who is His succesor, and I knew that at age 8.
One of the hubands of those Hans harem women was going to take out Hansadutta, and I stopped him from going to the farm and taking Hansadutta's life. Hansadutta thanked me by sending three enforcers from New Vrndavana here to take me out of my body, Sridhara's advice was causing me to leave my body untimely, the FEDS had to save me. And the same fate happened to other dissenters in 1940s. He is a danger to me and others, and children. Anyone who is trying to orchestrate fanatics to make me leaving my body by force is not an authorized spiritual person.
I alleged that Jayatirtha is falling, and he was. And Sridhara supported him. And Hansadutta is falling, and he was, and Sridhara supported him. And this is all verified with me seeing the transcripts and hearing Hansadutta's tapes, as well as Hansadutta's top people who went there with him to Sridhar. As well as a number of sannyasas who went to Sridhara under Ramesvara in 1978-9.
I alleged that Jayatirtha is falling, and he was. And Sridhara supported him. And Hansadutta is falling, and he was, and Sridhara supported him. And this is all verified with me seeing the transcripts and hearing Hansadutta's tapes, as well as Hansadutta's top people who went there with him to Sridhar. As well as a number of sannyasas who went to Sridhara under Ramesvara in 1978-9.
I need to verify that they were failing, when it is public info? I need to verify that children were suffering when I sued Sridhara's gurus for $3M and later for $400M fo mistreating children, and we won both times? I need to verify he supported a false guru in 1937 which resulted in dissenters being eliminated, when this was told to us a number of times by Prabhupada, and Narayan Maharaja agreed that dissenters had been dispatched in the 1940s.
And that means Sridhara knew a dissenter like me could end up being dispatched as well. And he still stood by the false leaders and not us dissenters, telling us not to protest, makes me a target and I was. I was saved by the FEDS. This is not my personal recollection, this is all documented in Monkey On A Stick books and movies. But even if it is only my personal recollection, I know when people are out to exterminate me, and it is not your call to tell me I am right or wrong, you are not me.
My kids grew up thinking I was going to be offed, were they in illusion? Or was Sridhar in illusion thinking there was no problem? My kids grew up thinking I was going to be offed by the guru program Sridhar supported, and they were in illusion and had no verified evidence to think that way, when my associates were being placed into hospitals with broke bones and -- the morgue.
And never mind all the problems the children had, which you guys do not think was verified, but they were taking their lives and this is well known. But yeah, a person trapped in an alcohol soaked body like Hansadutta, should not be told to go back and sit in a Vyasa. There was a giant photo of Hans with Sridhara in the Berkely temple front hallway for years, we all saw it. You say this is not verified, what difference does that make to me? I saw it myself.
I saw the Vodka bottles in the car. I was holding back a husband from going to take Hans out. I lived this stuff. It may be verified or not verified, it is my life and I lived it. You were not there, my kids were, they know how this all went down, and so do their peers.
Sridhara taught that a Vodka soaked guy having affairs with half dozen women should go back to the Vyasa, and that is only one example of the problems found in his statements and transcripts. He said none should protest, he knows us dissenters can be targets for elimination, and he was helping the people who wanted me eliminated.
He has no authority to help the people who want me eliminated. Sridhara did not have to teach immorality direct, he rubber stamped immoral people as acharyas and they did the job under his enabling. Yeah you are right, they wanted me released from my body, they wanted me eliminated. And that enabled all the child mistreatment. You got it. I am obsessed with taking them down, no they are obsessed with taking me down, and according to the codes of Manu Samhita, I have a right to defend myself from people who want me eliminated, as Srila Prabhupada says, even a rabbit has the right to run from the tiger.
ND: You continue to repeat the same allegations, adding another anecdote or recollection each time, but repetition is not evidence.
PADA: They showed me the transcripts, which are still available on the Sridhar sites?
ND: The central weakness in your argument remains unchanged: you repeatedly confuse association with responsibility.
PADA: Sridhara is their cheer leader, not their associate. And he is blocking us from protesting.
ND: Take Jayatirtha, for example. You speak as though you alone discerned that he was falling. The historical record tells a different story. Jayatirtha was removed by the GBC in 1982 because his conduct had become known. That was not because of your private warnings no matter how much you want to take credit! The GBC flat out refused to listen to you remember!
PADA: Sridhar did not listen to me? He backed them, not me. Yeah by 1982 then everyone had to admit I was right, he was fallen and not a guru. That means Sridhara had no authority to promote a fallen person as acharya.
ND: Having nowhere else to go, he sought shelter with Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja.
PADA: They were already with Sridhar. He was a founder father of the Jayatirtha guru problem.
Showing compassion to a fallen man who has lost everything is not the same as endorsing his misconduct.
PADA: Showing compassion would mean, tell Hans and Jayatirtha to quit being guru frauds.
ND: To care for a spiritually broken person is not to approve of the actions that caused his downfall.
PADA: Acharyas do not fall down and become spiritually broken intoxicated womanizers, this is an aparadha to acharyas. Sridhar already approved of them and then said none should protest.
Otherwise Srila Prabhupada would be guilt of a greater sin!
PADA: Srila Prabhupada never said they are gurus.
ND: The same reasoning applies to Hansadutta. You argue that because Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja met with him or advised him, he therefore endorsed everything Hansadutta did before or afterwards. That is a classic post hoc fallacy.
PADA: He told Hansadutta to stay in the Vyas, when he was deviating. That is endorsing him, and that is cheating the public and his followers.
ND: Simply because one event precedes another does not mean it caused it. Meeting someone, counselling them, or attempting to help them does not make one morally or legally responsible for every subsequent action that person takes.
More broadly, your argument rests on a false cause fallacy.
PADA: Hansadutta told me Sridhar's advice was making him want to take his life and leave his body, Sridhar was forcing him to act as guru.
ND: Virtually every tragedy that befell post-1977 ISKCON—guru falldowns, child abuse, violence, murders, psychological abuse and institutional failures—is ultimately attributed to one elderly Vaiṣṇava who neither appointed the eleven zonal gurus nor exercised executive authority over ISKCON.
PADA: He was advertised as the GBC advisor and he ghost wrote their documents. I never said he is fully to blame, but he is implicated. He was a co-conspirator.
ND: That ignores the actual individuals and governing body who made the appointments, administered the institution, and possessed the authority to act.
It is also an extreme oversimplification of history.
PADA: It is simple, he was their ghost writer, cheer leader, advisor and enabler.
ND: The difficulties experienced by ISKCON after Śrīla Prabhupāda’s disappearance involved hundreds of leaders, countless decisions, and decades of institutional developments. To reduce all of that to the slogan, “Śrīla Śrīdhara Mahārāja caused it,” is not historical analysis. It is an attempt to explain an enormously complex period through a single convenient scapegoat. You repeatedly refer to “Śrīdhara’s gurus,” but they were not his gurus. They were ISKCON’s - Srila Prabhupada’s appointed zonal ācāryas before they ever sought his counsel.
PADA: Srila Prabhupada never appointed any acharyas, this is a myth. This is "the big lie" and you are still repeating it. There is also no such thing as a zonal acharya, this is another Sridhar concoction.
I also never said he was the sole cause, I said he was their co-enabler, and he was. And if I am protesting intoxicated womanizing gurus and child mistreatment, he has ZERO authority to tell me to stand down.
There is no evidence? OK that is what they said at the start of all this? I said Jayatirtha is not a guru, I said the children are being mistreated, the Sridhara people told me to shut the heck up because "there is no evidence."
They always say that? That is why we had to take the gurus endorsed by Sridhara to court for $3M and $400M, the courts believed me, these guys do not. What can I say? Sridhar was not named in court means nothing, he was their number one cheer leader in 1978 and he is responsible for being that. He was the number one cheer leader of the false 1937 guru.
Yes, Sridhara told Jayatirtha he was a guru, and then JT was taking karma, and that is how he went down so badly. We are forbidden to take karma, and Sridhara was telling Hans and Jayatirtha to be gurus -- and that means take karma, and that took them down.
I am sorry that you keep referring to Sridhar's transcripts and tapes as "my personal experience." I was not even there when these were made? I referenced them later on because they became public info posted by the Sridhara people themselves on their sites, and the Hansadutta tapes were played to me by Hansadutta and his people at the time.
None of this is my anything, I am simply repeating what was said by Sridhar. It is amazing that you think statements made by Sridhar are my personal memories, this is a record of what he said, not me? ys pd
Sorry, the cheer leaders, defenders, advocates, position paper ghost writers, hand maiden helpers, nomenclature designers of "the acharya of the zone" etc. are creating a situation. And they are liable for the results. The defense lawyers for the mob are responsible for the activities of the mob, it is called collectve karma. Sridhar was still propping up Hansadutta as an acharya even when Hansautta told him he was a drunken womanizer. "Stay in the guru seat." Simultaneously, Sridhara is saying none should protest so he can chop off our protest.
That defended them. Yes, one event produces another, a chain reaction. Same thing Sridhara did in 1937, he promoted a false guru and dissenters were severely injured and some died, and Srila Prabhupada says "Sridhara Maharaja is responsible for violating the order of Guru Maharaja." That means he is responsible for those injuries and departures from those injuries. He created this situation. So is he responsible? Yes, he is.
There is a direct link between the defenders of criminals and the criminal actions of the criminals. Sridhara Maharaja is responsible, and his statements were cited by them over and over and over, and his GBC ghost wrote position papers are still loaded on the GBC site as authorized documents now. We know what he meant, he supported them, and supported Jayatirtha and Hansadutta even after it was known they were deviation. There is a direct link between the legal advocates for the mob and the actions of the mob, because one is propping up the other.
And this is why Srila Prabhupada says, all the defenders of Ravana were taken out along with Ravana, because they are co-equal parts of the problem. Meanwhile, to be proud that no one listened to me when I reported child mistreatment means, you are one of the cover up crew yourself.
Why are you proud Sridhar and no one else listened and thousands of kids were vitcimized as a result? "No one listened to you," is not a badge of honor when thousands of kids were victims subsequently. And there is some current horror story coming out of Australia now, see what I mean? Once this machine is set into motion, and Sridhara is pushing the buttons, then it becomes as you say, a vicious circle. ys pd

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.