PADA IS THE GURU OF WHAT?
PADA: Yep, when I was in Texas suing Tamal for $400,000,000, Narayan Maharaja was also in Texas yelling at my associates for challenging Tamal. And he was calling me an aparadhi "ritvik poison" etc. NM was Tamal's chief bucket boy. Then later NM invited me to his ashram to discuss all this, and he left me sitting from 830 am to 530, and he fled out the back door without seeing me.
Why? Because he was in a frenzy to go meet with Kirtanananda in India and give him hugs. Yep, he only has time to meet with his predators pals and their enablers. He was Tamal's biggest cheer leader and that explains why we had to sue them, they would not listen to our complaints of child mistreatment and they had us exiled out (and hunted for extermination). The courts said this was the worst case of child mistreatment ever recorded here, and NM was their program cheer leader. ys pd
RONALD SINGH (Oroville): Who do you consider your “my associates”? Are you their guru or have some sort coalition you have which is known to be following your directions and orders?
PADA: I don't always mention the names of "my associates" without their express permission, because they can become targets of harassing. Of course if someone challenges us publicly, that is public info already.
RONALD SINGH (Oroville): Who do you consider your “my associates”? Are you their guru or have some sort coalition you have which is known to be following your directions and orders?
PADA: I don't always mention the names of "my associates" without their express permission, because they can become targets of harassing. Of course if someone challenges us publicly, that is public info already.
And thus a lot of people ask me NOT to post their names. People send me stuff to publish all the time and I generally ask if they want their names published. Not everyone does, some of our associates don't always want to have their name out there and I try to respect that.
I also do not give the names of the hundreds of kids associated with the lawsuit for the same reasons. I am also not sure how the lawsuit is "unknown" to anyone since it was all in the newspapers for several years. The idea that child mistreatment is is a crime is also NOT my own idea, nor am I the guru of that idea.
People like Kamsa were mistreating children way back at the time of Krishna and it was known to be evil way back then, I am just forwarding the message. It is an eternal principle and it not my idea whatever, it is Krishna's idea. Narayan Maharaja was against me at the time, and that is because he is Tamal's defender.
Then Naranarayan Visvakarma (Zakheim) also joined Narayan Maharaja opposing me on the child abuse lawsuit, they are a coalition that wanted to see these ISKCON children suffer all the more, and that is why we had to sue their program in the first place.
Notice that GBC guru defense people have been sending me quotes from these pedo defenders clan folks like NNV, HKC Jaipur, Mathura Pati, Mukunda UK, IRM, Prahlad das etc. attacking me for saving children. That clearly shows whose side they are really on -- and it is not the children's. Meanwhile some of the victims have told me these guys are on the wrong side, and they have made things worse for children. Well yup!
I was very alarmed to notice that you began to promote Naranarayan Visvakarma as your shiksha guru -- and you made all sorts of videos with him, despite me telling you REPEATEDLY: he opposes us saving children from being beaten and raped; he is a serial woman abuser himself; he has been reported to have -- not only -- beaten women but also raped them and etc. OK it looks like -- he is a violent serial womanizing misogynist exploiter of females, verified to me by a few victims. Of course the Japanese girl who had an abortion left without much comment.
Never mind my coalition, we should identify "the coalition" that has tried to suppress PADA on the child abuse issue, and other issues. Naranaryan Visvakarma (Zakheim) started a forum to have PADA "removed from the internet" and the reasons are rather obvious, he is the self annointed leader of helping the GBC's goonda squad gurus by opposing us, and shutting us down, and attacking us vociferously as "destroying the golden body of ISKCON" (his pedophile messiah pals project) which enables and assists the molester messiah's program.
NNV was always at the Watseka temple restaurant hanging out with the GBC guys. We know who he prefers to associate with. I also believe that for all the de facto sexual molesting, if not physically violent beating and psychological punishing / torture and harming Vaishnava females as NNV did, he will be spending a long, long, long time in the darker punishing realms of the lower planets, because no one is allowed to harm even an ordinary woman or child, never mind Krishna's personal Vaishnava servant ladies. Never mind saying his pedo pals program is "the golden body of ISKCON."
This is never to be done even in ordinary karmi moral standards, never mind as Vaishnavas. I am sorry that so many devotees overlook these exploiters, misogynists, if not violent aggressors on females as "advanced devotees," when they behave like sub-human neanderthal low class thugs against women.
NNV also tries to discredit PADA by telling people -- PADA is a liar -- and even a child molester. WTF? We are saying children are being molested, and his discrediting us helps whom? -- the molesters. And then NNV got the HKC Jaipur guys to repeat him, and repeat the pedophiles, it (child molesting) is all PADA's lies.
If I am reporting child molesting, and it is being suppressed as all lies, then how can we pretend to wonder why several thousand children are victims? We all know why all these kids are victims: the kids and their advocates like us were smashed and squashed. Sorry, the pedophiles are saying it is all lies, and when these NNV / HKC Jaipur people repeat the pedophiles, then the pedophiles win by default, and they did.
And therefore no surprise, they are also against PADA, because we defend women and children and these exploiters despise having their agenda exposed. I also know more than a few people -- including some of the victims -- who were glad NNV departed. And that is what I was trying to tell you over and over -- don't hook your horse to his wagon. In sum, I think you should start to examine your associations and not be too concerned with mine.
Lastly, it looks like some of our other associates left some of their books at your building. And then when they asked to retrieve their books, you stopped them and confiscated their books. These kinds of things are considered as low class bickering, stealing, back biting and double dealing, which are symptoms of Kali Yuga and not devotional people.
You are also simultaneous attracted to the serial womanizing -- women beating -- pedophile defenders -- and that is not a good sign either. So it is starting to look like the crooks and thugs, anti-children misogynist agenda of the GBC has sneaked into the so-called ritvik camp. And we should not allow this in either the GBC camp, or ours.
But you never even asked me in all this time for my side of the whole NNV thing, because you are in lock step with that agenda evidently. Anyway for the record, I have no interest in being anyone's guru, or taking any form of anyone's karma, or being in charge of any of this sh*t show dog and pony circus act.
It is too much out of control as it is, and my input won't change that a whole lot. I think I will pass on taking the post of big time boss in this whole imbroglio. As one devotee lady told me, I cannot go to the temples anymore, and if I want to be depressed, I will watch a horror movie.
I'm also out. But I will make commentary on it from time to time. Hee hee! Anyway, I wish you well, but this has to be cleaned up if we are to move ahead.
ys pd angel108b@yahoo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.